Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday October 24th 2011

The days are sure getting shorter!  I still get up at 6AM but it doesn’t get light until about 7AM and the sun doesn’t come up until 7:15AM give or take a few minutes.

I got a picture of Scruffy in the dog house.  I’m not sure but it doesn’t seem like Scruffy is feeling well…

112_3171

Maybe he I sad because his owners don’t take care of him and the big black dog, Bud, doesn’t treat his well.  I wonder is they sleep together?  I think it will be good for them this winter when it is cold, rainy, snowy, icy etc.  I’m not done with it yet, still have to put a door on it, well, not a door but something to cover the entrance and fix the inside a little more.  I have some indoor outdoor carpeting I think I may use in it.

I didn’t get a picture of Sheila in here yesterday.  Sheila sang the special music last night at church.  I think she may have been a professional singer, she is really good…

112_3164

OK back to today….I went to work at 9AM and I know I have to mow the RV Park and the mobile home park.  That takes two days to do.  Got started on time and the mowing went well.  This afternoon I had to stop a couple of time to help Bits with propane and parking.  Then her golf cart ran out of gas (again).   I told Mark that it has a gas leak but he says as long as it runs don’t mess with it!  OK..  My car gets better mileage than the golf cart!

Well, I think I have finished all the mowing in the RV Park and started on the mobile home park.  I will go in early tomorrow and work on it some more but still won’t get it finished.  I will only work about three hours on it tomorrow.

I’m not sure but I think “Bud” likes our new deck, especially the chair!

112_3161

He does a lot of sleeping in the chair!

Well, tonight is another night to take it easy.  For some reason I have a hard time staying awake to watch TV.  Guess I am relaxed!!  Time to say Night Y’all…..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee, well, click on 0 comments or what ever it says, write your comment in the box provided, then preview. It doesn't show the word you have to copy after you preview. You also have to select a profile which anonymous works the best....well, maybe you have to click on post also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice you have made a dog house for those two. Scruffy is cute! Bud is quite a bit bigger it looks like. What does Sparky think about these two?

    ReplyDelete