Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monday October 3rd 2011

It is cool this morning but supposed to warm up nicely today, sure hope so, I don’t care for the cool weather, seventy two is pretty nice and I think it is supposed to get there today..

Mark is going to have me mow Russell Street today but I am going to wait until this afternoon to do it because it takes more than two hours to mow and by the time I get loaded and get over there, then do the mowing it isn’t enough time to mow and get back by noon.

This morning I am cleaning up around the site that they moved the deck from.  Have a bunch of cleanup to do here.  I didn’t get it all done by noon but tomorrow is another day.

This afternoon I mowed Russell Street, it was pretty bad.  I also pulled up six anchors for mobile homes that really aren’t fun to run over with the mower.  There were a couple that I couldn’t get because they were just to tight in the ground.  O did get the ones though that were in the open and not easy to see when the grass gets tall.

It was kind of late when I got back to the campground, but I unloaded everything and was finishing up when Mark said that the next couple of days there probably wouldn’t be much to do and I could take tomorrow off and probably the next day seeing as how I had caught up on everything, guess I worked myself out of a job!!

Here is a picture of a stray dog, the neighbors call him Bud and we feed him too, so I guess he is going to stick around.  Sparky is kind of afraid of him.  Bud has knocked him down a couple of times, showing his authority I guess.

100_3096

Well, not much going on tonight, just another night.  Didn’t hook up the computer because the telephone had all the emails etc.  I played with it for awhile but not to long.  Guess it’s time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment