Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday October 15th 2011

It is cool this morning!!  I think it is supposed to warm up but right now it is cool.

I stared working on the pump house and I put together the front part of it, only because it was easiest to get to.  My drill ran out of battery and of course the other battery was dead to.  I think one of the batteries won’t hold a charge, well, maybe neither one will.  I’m not going to buy a new one though because this is good enough for what I do and if I have to take a break to charge the batteries, so be itSmile.  It was almost noon before I finished the front side.  Had time to start another but I think I will wait for a day off.  I have to work Monday all day staining boards etc.  Cole finished with one of the trailers so I will probably clean it

Well, I get to work the office this afternoon.  Started off pretty slow but things picked up and I kept kind of busy the whole time and when I had a break I would do a little reading!  The people seemed to be especially friendly today and that was a good thing!

At the end of the shift I was surprised that the count turned out to the penny!  I don’t trust my counting so I am surprised when it balances.

Not much going on tonight, TV etc. so I guess I will say “Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment