Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday October 29th 2011

Well, Linda gave me a haircut!!!  I had to take a picture, actually Linda took the pictures, before and after..

112_3182

I’m not real sure why but Sparky gets in my lap as soon as I sit down. He doesn’t on the sofa or at the kitchen table, just when the chair is out in the middle or even outside.  As soon as one of us sits he gets in our lap!

Here is the after picture..

112_3184

Not sure why but Sparky is still in my lap and he was there all during the haircut!  Weird dog!  I don’t know if anyone noticed but I’m sporting a mustache.  I started it about three or four weeks ago.  Not sure I like it but it is filling out and I may keep it for awhile.

I went into work this afternoon and it was quite a day.  Seems like when things happen they happen in spurts.  At the end of the shift a person complained of low water pressure.  I checked it and sure enough the pressure is low, well, the faucet is broke.  I got a little more pressure but couldn’t get it shut off.  I am going to leave it because it is 7PM and I haven’t even started to close the office yet.  I am going to be late.  Of course this is the night the books don’t balance, I found one mistake and am pretty sure of the other but I will let Mark figure it out.

Sparky is taking it easy and I think he thinks he is cute!

112_3181

Doesn’t he look prissy?

Not much going on tonight, and being late getting home it is already time to turn in…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the mustache right away. :) Linda did an awesome job, as always. Sparky is SO cute. I hope I get to meet him one day. Love you guys! Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete