Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday October 22nd 2011

I got a picture this morning, still dark, but a picture, well, two pictures in fact..

112_3158

I call this dog Scruffy!  Not sure what his name is but he seemed to like it in the “dog house”!! The next picture is Bud, he looks a little different in the dog house….

112_3160

We know he can get in and out of the dog house now and if it rains it may keep him dry and when I get finished I will have it sealed from the rain and the door will have a double layer of plastic to keep the rain and cold out. They probably won’t stay in it but it’s better than sleeping on the ground I think.

We have gotten a couple dozen eggs from Mark and his chickens and they are very good!  Had bacon and eggs for lunch.

Oh, we did go to town this morning and pick up the protector for the phone. Also went to the dollar tree for a couple of things. We didn’t get any dollars but left a few there!!

Work this afternoon was a little busier than yesterday but they were spread out over the afternoon so it wasn’t hectic at all.  I did have to stay late though because one camper came in just before seven and another just after seven so I had to park them then redo all my bookwork.  Was a little later getting home but not to bad.

I used the phone tonight to check emails etc.  Found out I can do my banking on the phone also.  Wonder if anyone knows what all these phones can do?  I know I will never figure out much, just what I need!

Well, time to call it a day and go to bed…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment