Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saturday October 1st 2011

Saturday already!  We don’t have anything planned for today, may take a ride to Cape to look at Lowe’s and Barnes and Noble.

We left home about 11AM and went to Lowe’s first to look at some stuff to build a deck.  Larry said they had Cedar wood for decks so I thought it may be a good deal if it is pretty cheap.  Well, it wasn’t cheap and they really didn’t have a lot that could be used for building a deck.  If I finally do build one it will probably be out of green wood, I don’t know where they sell “Yella Wood”.  I like the Sikeston Lowe’s, guess I know where most everything is at at that one.

We stopped at Steak and Shake for lunch.  We were going to eat at Fizoli’s but couldn’t find it.  I think they closed the one that we ate at before so Steak and Shake was the next choice.  The food was good, hamburger and fries.

Linda wanted to go to Barnes and Noble so we went there and she checked on the books for the Nook.  I bought a large coffee which was actually terrible!  I couldn’t drink all of it because it was so bad, like Starbuck’s coffee, that stuff is terrible.  I couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth for a couple of hours.

After we got home I got the mower out and mowed the two lawns.  I really like the mower.

I wasn’t feeling real good, not sure if it was the coffee or what but I sure felt queasy.  I couldn’t eat much for supper, had a bowl of soup and a little of Linda’s nutri system mashed potatoes, gravy and beef.  I think that stuff is unfit for human consumption!!!  They add rutabaga so it tastes really, really bad.  I think I really dislike rutabaga!

I wasn’t feeling good but I did some work on the computer and the new phone, which is working out quite well, and I cancelled the wifi because I can use the phone now for a modem and it works just as fast as the wifi!!  Love it when a plan comes together!!

Well, since I’m not feeling to good I’m going to bed…Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment