Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday October 28th 2011

I think I’ve decided to go in early today to try to get the mowing done and hopefully all the staining that is left.  It is pretty cool this morning and cloudy and the wind in blowing a little so I know that it will be cool on the lawn mower.  Yes, I was right.  I almost froze mowing.  The sun didn’t come out and the wind kept blowing and I didn’t put my coat on so all I had on was my hoodie and it didn’t keep all the wind out but it could have been worse. I finished mowing about 10:30 I guess but before I started  had to go get gasoline. which took a little while.  Got $110 worth of gas.  Should last awhile.

When I started staining there were a lot more boards than I remembered.  I figured about sixty and I think there were about one hundred and twenty!  I didn’t get them all done, I still have about thirty to do yet.  What a bummer. Mark said I still have Russell Street to mow so maybe Monday I will come in and finish the staining and do Russell Street, maybe,but things have to work out right.

Mark said that yesterday Bits got in twenty one campers, that is a good day, I told Mark I hope that she didn’t get them all yesterday, I haven’t had any yet and I’ve been here a couple of hours!  Turns out I got nine, not near what she had yesterday but I can’t do anything about that.

I took a picture of a plant, one of the variety mix that I bought for a dollar…

112_3173

I have no idea what kind of plant this is or if it will have flowers.  Hope it isn’t a marijuana plantSmile

Before Mark and Kim left they gave me another dozen eggs.  I took a picture of them and the color doesn’t do it justice….

112_3179

Eleven brown and one green egg!  All we need now is some ham. Those are from the chicks he bought this summer…

100_2616

This picture was from May when they started getting around a little better but they are laying a lot of eggs now!  Farm Fresh Eggs…

Got home tonight on time and Linda fixed egg salad so we had sandwiches for  our supper.  Very good  Didn’t use the green egg though.  Think we will save that and fix it with ham!!!

About 9PM I remembered I needed a haircut!  Linda said it was to late and maybe tomorrow morning she would cut my hair.  It is getting pretty shaggy and I really need one, hate to since it is cold out though.

Time to say….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment