Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday October 18th 2011

Boy, it’s cold this morning and it’s raining!  Guess the weather forecaster was right in the forcast!

It was cool enough this morning I thought I would bake a couple loaves of bread.  Haven’t baked for awhile.  We still had eight jalapenos left in the refrigerator so I used them and was going to use bacon but didn’t really feel like frying it so I just used the bacon grease, so this bread must really be good for y’all! I did use some whole wheat flour in it so that takes care of the cup of bacon greaseSmile.  Well it tastes good!  Linda is going to fix spaghetti tonight and will toast some of it and put some garlic powder on it, should be good!

112_3144

I turned the heat up a little in the house cause it is only supposed to get up to the mid fifties!  This is the kind of weather I don’t like.  Cool, rainy and windy, makes for a really cold day.

Well, work was something else.  I get to dump the trash, remember, it’s raining, and I really got wet.  Doesn’t feel good when you are already cold! Work did go good though, kept pretty busy during the whole afternoon. The end of the shift wasn’t the greatest.  We have people staying here that work 7A to 7P so it is hard for them to get to the office.  They needed propane and the got there at 7PM, time for me to go home but I filled their tanks for them so was a little late getting out and a little late getting home.

Linda had the spaghetti ready and it didn’t take long to sit and partake!  YUMMMY!!!  The bread toasted wasn’t bad either.

Going to take it easy and try to keep warm until bed time.  I am going to do a little computer work and maybe find a motel for us for tomorrow night, so….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment