Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday October 25th 2011

I decided to go into work this morning and do some more mowing.  I think if all goes right I will be able to do half of the mobile home park.  I got started on time and the weather was really nice for mowing.  The wind was a little strong but it was nice and cool so I wore my sweater the whole time.

I quit mowing about 12:30PM and wanted to dump the trash before opening the office.  After I got that done I went to the office and had to do some checking and posting notices for people that were due for their rent.  All went quite well, I was happy.  After checking in a few campers and doing the bookwork for them I cleaned the bathrooms and watered the flowers.  Whew!  It was almost three in the afternoon when I finally stopped to eat my lunch.  I was getting hungry!

The afternoon went by pretty fast. Had a pretty good day, not real busy but kept all things interesting.  I think I ended up with fourteen.  Doesn’t sound like many but for me that was a good day, not sure if was good for Mark though.

Got out right on time and when I got home Linda had made chicken fajitas!   They were great!  Love fajitas!

Taking it easy tonight, worked ten hours today and I’m ready!!! Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment