Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friday October 7th 2011

OK it’s Friday and I have to work this afternoon but I will get a little done on the deck before I have to go.

It is a beautiful day and a great day to be outside!  The floor on the deck is coming along nicely, I will probably finish it before I go to work.   Wrong, I got almost to the end and I still need three more boards!!  What a bummer, well, I didn’t do the math right or I would have had enough.  I called Daniel and he said he was going into town this afternoon and would stop and pick them up if I had them ready.  I told him I would stop, pick them out and pay for them then he could just drop them off for me.  Sure is nice to have friends, especially with a truckSmile… Well I think I have a picture of where I had to stop today because of lack of material…

100_3116

This is where I had to stop.  If I had had enough boards I would have been able to finish the floor before going to work.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day!  I just noticed in the picture the freezer on the right side, well, that is where the water pump is.  It doesn’t look nice but as long as I have a good light bulb in there it never freezes.  It looks terrible and I have the material now to build a new one but this makes me nervous because I have to take the old freezer apart, take the water pump out, build the new enclosure and put the pump back in again.  Unfortunately we won’t have water during the time.  That is scary….

Work, haven’t worked in the office for over a month now so I will have to get used to that again.  It didn’t take long to get back on track and feel comfortable.  Actually work went quite well,

Daniel dropped off the boards off at home but by the time I got home it was dark so tomorrow I will resume work on the project.

Going to take it easy again tonight.  Linda made breakfast burritos for supper.  Love egg burritos!  These were made from the eggs that Mark gave us, farm fresh and oh so good!

Well, going to quit for tonight and say, yep, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment