Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday October 2nd 2011

Church today!  Becky taught Sunday School and she doesn’t think she does a very good job but she’s wrong, she does a very good job.

Church was good, Pastor Joe preached on the Armor of God and I didn’t really realize that none of the armor protects the back!  The back should never be turned towards the enemy.  He had a lot of really good points about the armor.

Linda fixed tacos for lunch and they really hit the spot.  She put in a couple of jalapenos from the RV Park and they really made the eyes water.

I got to take a nap this afternoon, I was tired, actually I’ve been tired for a couple of days.

Church tonight was the Lord’s Supper.  I think that this is one of the best churches for the Lord’s Supper.  It is very reverent but not morose where you leave feeling depressed.

Tonight will be a nice quiet night, will try to get a couple of days of the blog posted “using the new phone”!!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment