Friday, October 14, 2011

Tuesday October 11th 2011

It is nice even though I have to go to work, I don’t have to go in until this afternoon!  Got the morning to do a few odds and ends  or do nothing. Well, I still had a few screws to put in the deck floor to finish up and that took all of twenty minutes.  Cleanup.  I have lots of pieces and old boards laying around so I am picking up and moving all the scrap over to the burn pile. I still have plenty of stumps to burn, not in any hurry, would be nice to have it all done but that is OK I will finish it someday.

I had two fires going today, one on a stump that I hadn’t started burning and the other was one that still needs burning.  Well, the fires went well and the scraps burn great.

I kept quite busy for awhile then this afternoon I went to work.  Had a pretty nice day at work but it sure does get boring when it is quiet.  Work did go well though.

Got out of work on time then on home. Not a spectacular day but was nice, the weather was great!

I started growing a mustache last week, not coming along to bad, it is starting to get a little itchy now but so far I’ve been able to handle it, nothing like letting my hair grow for the “Locks of Love” or what ever they call it.  I let mine grow to about four inches and it was driving me crazy, got to the point I couldn’t even get a comb through it!  I had to cut it off, besides, it has to much grey in it.  Don’t think I will ever try that again.

I will put a picture in here later when my mustache gets to the stage where you can see it.

Time to sign off for today….Night Y”all….

No comments:

Post a Comment