Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sunday October 16th 2011

I think it may be a nice day today, cool but I think it will warm up later.

I went to Fellowship Baptist again this morning, I wore a jacket, thought it was a little cool to go without one. I think people think I am a little wimpy wearing a jacket on a nice day.  I would rather be comfortable and look wimpy than to look normal and be cold!

Sunday School and church went very well today and when church was over and I went outside it was getting nice and warm.  This afternoon it got up around 78 I think. 

I stopped at Subway and got a sandwich for our lunch. It was a Buffalo Chicken and it wasn’t to bad, not our favorite by a long shot but it was OK.

After lunch I took a nap then went outside to sit on the deck and enjoy the beautiful weather.  Linda even came out and sat for awhile.  This is probably one of the last really nice days of the year.  No bugs except for some wasps that were looking for winter quarters or something.  There were some flies but they didn’t bother us for some reason.

Tonight at church Barbie sang the special music.  I think I have the picture…

112_3140

I worked with her husband Ken at the police department for a couple of years.  Nice couple.

Not much interesting tonight.  Same thing, TV etc…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment