Monday, April 1, 2013

Saturday March 30th 2013

Got a lot of stuff to do today for sure!   I unloaded the car last night but I have lots of stuff to do today.  I put some things away and washed two loads of clothes.  Didn’t have much to wash but things needed washing and I wanted to get the washer in use again.  It did work good.  Not good to leave them sit for so long I guess but that is the way it goes.

I went into town and stopped at the tax place and picked up our papers, went to the post office and had our mail started, will see what happens with our mail.  They didn’t do a good job last year, hopefully it will be better this year.

Got the oil changed in the car and stopped at Aldi’s and picked up some groceries.  I really like Aldi’s!

There are still a lot of things I need to do but I have time and the weather isn’t really very nice.  Tomorrow is supposed to be nice but another cold front is coming through.

We just took it easy tonight, watched some TV and went to bed.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment