Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wednesday April 3rd 2013

We are really having some chilly days!!  Hope that it warms up soon.  It isn’t bad when you are working, this wind is chilly but  when working it isn’t to bad.

I am only working a half day today, we are going to pick up June and take her to town, Jim is in the hospital at Poplar Bluff and she can’t drive.

When we got back to her place I tried my hotspot on the computer and guess what, it works!  I’m amazed, Canalou is in the middle of no where and not near a major road, wonder why it works there?  It works here some times, no all the time but even tonight I had Linda try her tablet and it is working here, she used it for about an hour.  If it keeps on working I will keep using it but sure hate to pay for it if it doesn’t work here.

I wanted to do a few things in town but we weren’t there long enough to do anything.  Maybe Saturday we can go get things done, or maybe not, just have to wait and see.

Went to church last night at Morehouse, they had a speaker in and it was about doing things different.  Small classes and I had already said I would like to teach one so that is three Sunday School classes now, or maybe a Wednesday night class, we will see.

After church the quartet practiced the song we are going to sing Sunday. He Touched Me.  If it goes as well on Sunday as tonight it will sound pretty good, I think we did a good job.  I also gave them the song “Step Into the Water” which is a great song, Randy and Coyita already know it John hasn’t ever heard and I haven’t ever sung it but really like it.  Beverly wants us to sing Elvira, but I think we will try to sing “Go Down Nineveh” which sounds like Elvira.

Not much going on tonight.  Linda and I are going to start a diet maybe next week, we would really like to lose some weight and this diet sounds like it could be pretty good.  Sure hate giving up pasta, bread and sweets!

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment