Friday, April 26, 2013

Thursday April 25th 2013

What a gorgeous morning!!

P1010805

It is a little cool this morning but the wind isn’t blowing and no clouds.  I think it is supposed to warm up today, somewhat, but if the sun is shining I am sure it will be nice.

I am going to try to do all the mowing today and tomorrow.  Looks like it is going to be a great day for mowing.

The day is going great, the mower is running pretty good, at least it was until this afternoon when the drive belt seems to have gotten a little loose and when I hit a heavy patch of grass it almost stops the blades.  Mark tried tightening it up but it didn’t help much and I sure don’t want to use the old tractor.

I mowed all the mobile home park and got started on the outside of the RV Park. They are calling for some rain tomorrow so hopefully I can get it all done before that happens.

Got home and while walking around the house I noticed that Mrs. Robin has a little one sticking it’s head up!!!

P1010806

There is at least one in there.  Mrs. Robin doesn’t want us to get to close.  She hasn’t attacked us yet but she sure is noisy.

Time to sit down and relax a little.  Sparky sure does get comfortable….

P1010804

This is his favorite spot for some reason, he doesn’t ever lay on my right side, always on the left, he also takes up quite a bit of room.

We had baked catfish and veggies tonight for supper, we were going to try to blacken it but our blacken seasoning wasn’t cooperating.  It still turned out very good.

We had our fruit for a snack tonight.  We are getting used to it and it actually tastes very good and should be pretty good for us.

Guess that is about all for now, guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment