Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monday April 15th 2013

Nice and warm this morning and the sun is shining, I think it is going to be a very nice day!

I texted Mark and asked if he had anything planned for today and he said that he didn’t so I am taking the day off.  I don’t want to have to look for things to do.

I was right it is a beautiful day, I don’t have much to do so I decided to try to start the roto tiller but couldn’t get it started and I don’t have any fresh gas.  I tried both of the chain saws and couldn’t get the Might Mac started but the Poulon Pro started, not easy but it did start and the chain is so dull that when I tried to saw some wood it just started smoking.  So much for all of that.

I was going to go into Lowe’s and look around but then decided to stay home.  I really don’t feel like going into town.

Linda fixed another salad for tonight and I fixed some fish, Tilapia, and some stir fry veggies that I didn’t stir fry.  I think we are doing pretty good on our diet…(I baked the fish).

P1010785

I know Ranch Dressing isn’t good for a diet but I don’t use very much.  The supper was quite tasty!

Tonight I fixed some more fresh fruit, it hit the spot and guess it is better for us than cake and ice cream, sure miss the sweets thoughtSmile

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment