Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monday April 8th 2013

It looks like it is going to be a nice day today, this morning I only have to wear a sweater and not my coat!  It is supposed to keep warming up until Thursday and then it gets cold again.  Guess it isn’t summer yet.

I am going to finish mowing today.  I still have to use the little, old, mower and it isn’t comfortable at all.  Have a few little odd jobs before mowing though.

I finished mowing around 1PM, took my lunch break, (diet stuff) and sprayed a couple of bottles of Roundup.  I quit at 3:30 today, my back hurts and it is really windy which isn’t good for spraying Roundup.

I called the Doctor this morning and made appointments for Linda and I to see Doctor Travis on Wednesday.  We haven’t been to him for quite some time, last year in fact so it is time.

Linda fixed a salad for supper and it was really good, I need to download that picture…

P1010779

Yes, this was our diet supper, almost more than I could eat.  Salad, raw broccoli, steamed veggies and beans.  It was almost to much to eat, but my big problem still is bugging me.  I love to eat at night, especially sweets.  I could eat cookies and ice cream every night and the last two nights I have gone without anything.  Six weeks of this type of eating! I have lost about four pounds already but I know that will slow down real fast. John and Jim, from the valley, have both lost a lot of weight, feel better and look really slim.  If I can lose twenty pounds of fat I will be happy.  Losing it in the fat department may not work that easy.

Taking it easy tonight, not much going on tonight.  Wednesday we have a lot of things to do but that is another day.

Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment