Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday April 7th 2013

Church this morning at Morehouse.  We were late for choir practice!!  I didn’t know they start at 9:15AM, we made it at 9:30, that is the time we used to start.

We got to practice our song for this morning, “He Touched Me”.  The song is a beautiful song and we actually did a good job, I think.

Jim preached this morning…

P1010777

Didn’t do a lot this afternoon, Linda made egg salad from the eggs I got from Mark…

P1010778

I am pretty sure you can’t tell but there are two green eggs in this twelve pack!

Church again tonight, I made choir practice on time and John printed off some lessons for me.  I will have to go over them and see if I can use them.

Not going to do much tonight, watch a little TV and finish up my blog..

Well, it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment