Saturday, April 27, 2013

Friday April 26th 2013

I went into work this morning even though it has sprinkled a couple of times. I figured that it would wait until this afternoon to rain.

I dumped the garbage and got the mower out to mow and it was sprinkling harder, not bad, but enough.  I mowed for about forty five minutes and figured it wasn’t going to quit sprinkling.  The roads were wet and I was getting wet.  I did get the front part mowed though but decided to call it a day and go on home.

We decided to go to Cape and look around.  I figured today would be a good day to cheat on our diet!  Kind of hungry for a regular meal.  We went to Logan’s Roadhouse and Linda got a humongous hamburger and I got a chicken breast with steamed veggies and a salad.  I got part of Linda’sSmile which was very good and mine was also good and even though it sounds like a diet thing I’m not so sure it was.  We enjoyed it though.

We found a fabric store and walked through it.  I figured it would be really easy to find some fabric for curtains (for the place in Texas) but I was wrong.  I found stuff that I liked and Linda found stuff she liked but would couldn’t agree and will probably wait until we go down there and maybe see if we can find some fabric and maybe have Marty sew them for us if she is still there.

Sparky went with us and he did fine in the car, we took his blanket and he didn’t complain at all except when we walked away he barked a little.

We were still full from dinner so all we had is our fruit treat tonight and I had a few almonds.  Guess we didn’t blow the diet all that bad. So, I guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment