Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thursday April 11th 2013

Went into work this morning and Mark had sent me a text saying I didn’t have to but as long as I am here I may as well dump the trash.

I went on home and we got ready to go to town to see about some things like getting a Veteran ID card.  We found the Amory and asked about the ID card and I’m not eligible for it.  Never fought in a war and didn’t retire so I am out of luck on that point.

We went to Menard’s and shopped around for different things but didn’t see anything that I really needed.  We went on to Wal Mart and Linda needed something to eat so she went to Subway and got a sandwich and I bought a bunch of bananas and had one when we got out to the car.  I am trying to stick to the diet.  Lost about seven pounds but I have kind of sat here for awhile which is OK, it will come off later.

We went to a Christian bookstore and I looked for some Sunday School material for new Christians but they really didn’t have anything.

Headed on home, oh, we took Sparky with us and he did pretty good.  He got to go into Pet Smart. He had to leave and go to the bathroom, glad he didn’t go in the store!!!

Had a nice quiet night at home tonight and guess it is now time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment