Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday April 29th 2013

I have a dentist appointment this morning.  I lost a cap, or crown, when we were down in Texas and I figured it was time to get it put back on again.  It doesn’t hurt or anything and I did save the crown so it is time.

I really feel, well, not to bright sometimes!  I went into town, first time to see this dentist. I got the address from the phone book and figured it would be easy to find.  Wrong!  I knew the dentists first name was Jeff so I saw a sign that said Jeff Nagel so I went in and had almost all the paperwork filled out when I heard them mention “chiropractic” and I was pretty sure they wouldn’t do dental work so I went and told the receptionist I was at the wrong place.  I couldn’t remember the dentist’s last name.  The receptionist told me I was close, wrong building but close.  I had to walk next door.  I wasn’t to late, got all the paperwork done and still had to wait a couple of minutes.

Only took a few minutes to get it cemented back in and it feels a little funny but it will work.  I made another appointment for Thursday to get an exam, which I haven’t had in years, may get my teeth cleaned also.

When I got back home I put a new spark plug in the roto tiller and it started right off.  Might as well try the pressure washer also.  After priming it, it started right off too!  Now I only have the Might Mac to get started but I think I will leave that for another day.

Today is one of the prettiest days of the year I think.  It is still cool but sunny and there are a bunch of cotton ball clouds, just gorgeous!

I decided later to mow the lawn.  I will probably have to mow it again Friday but it is looking kind of ragged so I guess it is time to do it.

Not a lot going on today, or tonight, a little TV and to bed.  I am going to check and see if I have a picture to post…

P1010809

Oh Yeah!  The sunrise this morning!!  Little bit of fog and a nice red sky.  It was great.

Back to tonight…Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment