Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tuesday April 30th 2013

Just a gorgeous morning!!!  Sunrise was beautiful…

P1010815

We are supposed to have a couple of very nice days then it’s going to cool off and rain again.  This is still Spring in Missouri though.

I went into work today and I mowed Russell Street.  It was looking pretty bad and really needed the attention.

I did a few odd jobs around the park after lunch and finally went home at 5PM.  I was pretty tired and my back hurts.  I took some Ibuprofen when I got home and was glad I did.  My back quit hurting a little later.

Linda fixed a pot of chili for supper!  It was excellent!  I can’t hardly believe I can eat a half bowl of chili, well, maybe a little more than that, and be satisfied!  I usually eat at least two bowls of chili with a few slices of bread. We have tried pumpernickel bread and now some really heavy rye bread.  Neither are the greatest.  I like regular bread a lot better.

I think I will sleep well tonight.  I did fall asleep in the chair for a few minutes and missed a little of the news, oh well, what’s new?

I picked an Iris for Linda…

P1010812

They sure are pretty!  We have some yellow ones also…

OK now it’s time to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment