Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friday May 3rd 2013

Well, it is very wet this morning.  Sparky got to go out and do his duty even though it was raining.  He didn’t like it though.

We decided not to go see Don and Cheryl today even though right now it doesn’t look to bad but driving three hours in rain doesn’t sound like fun. We opted to wait a few days. 

Daniel and Rachel will be coming here Sunday for a visit and we are excited to see them again and catch up on all that has been going on in their lives.

I want to go to town and go out to eat.  Been quite awhile and we have a coupon for Ruby Tuesday’s.  Been a long time since we have eaten there, even though we ate at one down in Texas.  The waitress’s name is Justin and quite a talker.  (A terrible picture but I only took oneSad smile)

P1010826

I’m not going to make it big because it makes it worse.  Linda got some fish tacos and I got a veggie plate, kind of sticking to my diet.  It was really good, especially the mashed cauliflower!  Really tasty.  Had a salad bar, one trip is all I took.  Also had steamed broccoli and I splurged with onion rings.  I also ate one of Linda’s fish tacos and tasted her broccoli cheese soup, excellent.

We stopped at Aldi’s and Wal Mart before going home.  Oh, Sparky went with us and he got cold in the car but I think he will live, and it is better than being in a closed car in the summer.  We wouldn’t take him if it was going to be hot.

We picked up some groceries and a few odds and ends and headed home. We got wet for sure, it has been raining pretty hard all day.  I think we got a couple or three inches of rain.  Got a lot of water standing.  Will take awhile to soak into the ground.

I still haven’t gotten the time on my air card yet so I’m not sure if I will be able to post this or not.   I am kind of perplexed why I haven’t gotten the time yet, maybe I have to be completely out or the two month period has to be over, not sure.

We are taking it easy the rest of the day, I finished reading the book “Not a Fan” and I thought it was excellent!  Really opens your eyes to whether you are a “fan” or a “follower” of Jesus and he doesn’t sugar coat anything, it is right to the point.  I would recommend this book for anyone who thinks he is a Christian.

 

Well, guess that is about all for today.  I will try to post this and will see if I have anything left on my air card…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment