Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tuesday May 14th 2013

Going in to work today, will do some mowing and spraying probably.

It is a beautiful day and will probably be nice and warm.

Mowing went good.  I mowed the mobile home park today, Mark needs the truck this afternoon so he can go home and mow his lawn.

The mobile home park needs mowing also, I can mow Russell Street tomorrow.  It took most of the day to mow it and after that I sharpened the blades.  Been a long time since they have been sharpened.  The middle blade is really hard to get off.  The  bolt is really tight.  The other two aren’t really to bad.  I did get it done and I finished around 5:30 PM and it is time to go home.

On the way home I was going to fill up with gas and see that the price of gas has gone up about fifteen cents.  Oh well, guess I waited to long!

Watched TV tonight, we had some programs taped that we wanted to watch.  Had a good night, the programs were good.\

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment