Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Monday May 13th 2013

I am taking today off and will go to work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

We went into town to get a cord for my camera and did find one at Radio Shack so now I can charge my camera.

We didn’t do a lot in town, picked up some flowers and some potting soil so we could plant them.

I planted the flowers as soon as we got home.  We are trying Perennials this year and we will see if they come up again next year.

I saw a young Robin outside and wonder if it is the one that flew out of the nest the other day.  It is sitting in the tree, doesn’t look like it is big enough to fly though.

P1010851

Little bird doesn’t look very old!

Linda got a plant for Mother’s Day from Kim, Dave and Jacob.  It looks very nice.  I think it is called Heather.

P1010850

Well, not sure what is going on with the computer but guess it is back to normal.

Not much going on tonight a little TV etc….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment