Friday, May 24, 2013

Wednesday May 22nd 2013

It is still cloudy this morning but I see some blue sky every once in awhile!

We don’t have anything planned for today, probably just hang around and not do much of anything.

We tried the hot dogs today and I think they are pretty good.  These are the kind you have to take the skins off to eat them.

We have church tonight and our study is the “Seed Principal” and Coyita leads the class only Coyita didn’t show up tonight.  Guess she was called to Jeff City.  Jean led the class tonight and it actually went quite well,  We didn’t finish the two chapters but there is a lot to talk about in these lessons.  I hope my class isn’t quite so hurried, I want it to be a leisurely class and like this one, with lots of input from all that are attending. That would make a nice class.

Linda is watching the Jodi Arias trial and they aren’t doing much so I guess I will play games on the computer to pass time.

OK, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment