Friday, May 24, 2013

Tuesday May 21st 2013

Well, I’m taking today off, it is raining!  Good thing I mowed yesterday.  I even mowed our lawn.

I went to town to do a few things. I also stopped at Johnson’s in Matthews at the meat market.  We like the meat market.  I got some ground chuck and some wieners, which aren’t good for our diet but they sure looked good.  I also got a chicken breast that they cooked there.  It was pretty good and Linda and I shared it.

I got a picture of the sunset tonight…

P1010863

I also got a picture of the clouds that look kind of ominous…

P1010862

I guess I should have put this picture first since it was before the sunset.  I was just noticing that out telephone pole looks pretty crooked!  I don’t thing it is though.

Just a night to laze around.  Not much going on tonight except for some wind, even shook our home!  The wind only lasted for a few minutes but it was enough to have a power outage.  The outage lasted about an hour and it was long enough that we got our battery operated lantern out and used it for awhile.

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment