Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday May 20th 2013

Looks like a nice day today, I’m going to work today and then take Tuesday and Wednesday off.  It is supposed to rain Tuesday and Wednesday so I will take them off.  Grant is back from college and he is going to mow the RV Park while he is here. I won’t have to man handle the picnic tables for awhile.

I mowed the mobile home park today and it took me almost all day. I had time to dump the trash and after mowing I sprayed a bottle of Roundup on some spots that I had missed before.  Some were pretty bad.  I see other places that need some Roundup but I will wait until later to do them.

I got my passport today.  Guess I can go to Mexico now! We don’t plan on going to any place other than Mexico and maybe Canada.  We just got the card, not the book.

Well, tonight I get to work on the blog and get caught up again.  It sure doesn’t take long to get behind.  I have to take the “hotspot” out on the deck so I can get online.  It works and that is what counts.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment