Monday, May 27, 2013

Sunday May 26th 2013

Linda is not feeling well this morning. Allergies I think, she has a bad headache.

Went to Sunday School and Church at Morehouse.  Sunday School was especially good because Sonny led a young lady, Nikki, to the Lord!  This was his last Sunday teaching, at least for awhile.  I will be taking over next week, different class but same room.  Yes, seeing her saved was a great thing to participate in with the rest of the class.

Church was very good also. Pastor Randy was really excited hearing that Nikki accepted the Lord as her Savior.  His sermon was actually an invitation.  Her boyfriend wasn’t ready yet.  Maybe later.  Hopefully the class I will lead will help her grow and maybe he will see that he needs Jesus as his Savior also, sure hope so.

Took it easy this afternoon.  Linda and I fixed fajitas for lunch.  They were really good.

I went back to Morehouse for church tonight.  Went to the 1st Baptist Church, our church cancelled tonight.  The service was really good!  They had about a half hour of singing, “pickin n grinnin” with the pastor and a couple of other guitar players.  His sermon was also very good.  Loyd was there tonight also, then I saw Bill and Phyllis, and a lady from Hinton Park.  I didn’t know her but she knew me.

Didn’t do a lot tonight just stayed in and relaxed.  Guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment