Friday, May 17, 2013

Thursday May 16th 2013

Not sure I will be going to work today.  It is cloudy and even sprinkled a little.  The weather forecast is predicting a 40% chance of rain today but they said it would be scattered so by 8AM I decided it would be a good day to try to finish mowing for the week.

The forecast for tomorrow was supposed to be less chance of rain and I figured I would work tomorrow but when the weather is nice it is time to mow the grass.

Work started out pretty good.  Mark picked up the oil and filter for the mower so I got it changed and started mowing.  Well, about a half hour after I started the steering linkage came apart.  Not easy mowing if you can’t steer the tractor.  I put it back together about four times and it kept coming apart so I went and told Mark and he said the last time this happened they used wire ties temporarily so we tried it and it last about an hour so I thought I would do it again and put it on so it wouldn’t slip off and it lasted the rest of the day.  Got all the mowing done by 4:30PM and dumped the trash because I won’t be back to work now until Monday.

I did have a little problem today, other than the steering.  I pushed a picnic table into and RV and put a dent in it.  My bad! It isn’t a bad dent, if there is such a thing, and it didn’t take any paint off.  I told Mark about it before I went home to make sure he knew about it.

After all the sweating I did today, I weighed myself before taking a shower and I was down to 195 which is about what I was about 5 years ago.  I still have a lot of fat hanging around though and I would like to get rid of some more of that.  Probably won’t get rid of it all though.

We finished the tacos tonight, still very good.

We watched the finale episode of Elementary  and it was pretty good.  Different for sure.

I dozed a few times in the chair and after the weather I was ready for bed.  I’m tired…. Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment