Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wednesday May 1st 2013

This is going to be a great day.  The sun is shining, well, it isn’t cloudy and the sun is coming up!  It is cool but definitely not cold.  Going to be a great day.

I went to work this morning and I have to mow the RV Park which is the hardest of all to mow because if the picnic tables.  They all have to be moved so I can mow under them.  With that and sitting on the mower all day my back tends to get pretty sore.

I did things a little different this morning.  A lady wanted to put up a little pool for her son, about 2 years old I guess, so I mowed that first and finished all the back in spots before doing the rest.

I think I may start doing it this way because it seems to be a little easier and the back in spots are the hardest, if they have campers in them, which a lot of them do.

I took a picture of the outside of the campground where I was mowing and I like the way the mower cuts the grass, it looks nice..

P1010824

Here is another picture of the picnic tables and the RV spaces…

P1010818

The little Kubota sure does a nice job mowing.

I got off work at 5PM, went home and decided to be a good neighbor and I mowed the neighbors lawn.  Tommy is just moving in next door and I figured with all the moving he probably wouldn’t mind if I mowed his lawn. After mowing, I took a shower and we had a bowl of chili.  I sat down to relax and realized it was 7PM and Wednesday night!  I just missed church!  I really wanted to go tonight because Coyita was starting a new class and I really would like to have been there. Oh well, next week…

I got to meet Tommy, he was moving in some furniture so I thought I would be kind of neighborly and say hi.  He seems to be a very nice guy.  Single I would say.

Well, guess I will stop for now and sign off….  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment