Friday, May 10, 2013

Thursday May 9th 2013

Got today off!!!  We don’t have anything planned and it is supposed to rain today.  It is cloudy and this wind is blowing like crazy but hasn’t done any more than sprinkled a little.

I decided to mow the lawn, rain is coming so I need to get it done.  I decided to mow our neighbors lawn also.  He is just moving in and doesn’t have a lawn mower yet.  I see the other neighbor hadn’t mowed his for awhile so I decided it was a good time to mow the part he didn’t get.

Linda came looking for me because we were supposed to got to a lunch at the church and it is called GBP (God’s beautiful people).  They said it was starting at 11AM and we did make it at 11:30 but it hadn’t started yet. Linda made a vegetable and turkey casserole and I made a fruit salad.  and we were amazed that everything was gone.  Guess people were really hungry.  We had a good time and Daniel and Rachel said they both enjoyed it.

I finished mowing the lawn and the sun came out and actually turned out to be a beautiful day.

We made pizza for tonight.  I don’t think it turned out very good.  The crust got burnt and the cheese I bought really didn’t taste all that good.  I think it was a flop even though they all said they liked it.  I definitely left it in the oven to long.  Wanted to make sure it was done.

No one wanted desert tonight and I was all set to make fried tortillas with cinnamon sugar, ice cream and caramel.   Guess we will have to wait and go off our diet again some other timeSmile… 

Well, I think I am all caught up now, I’m sure I missed a lot and probably put stuff in the wrong days but who will know the difference??  Not me, I can’t remember anyway….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment