Sunday, May 26, 2013

Saturday May 25th 2013

Well it is going to be another beautiful day!  It is very cool this morning, I guess we broke a record for the low temp for this day!  I think it was in the low forties this morning.  Very cool with a breeze.

I have been messing around this morning doing a few odd jobs, nothing major but things I like to have done.

Work the office this afternoon.  The job is easy but very boring!  I forgot my computer and my telephone so I will have to try to find something to do to keep me occupied after the chores are all done.

I found a book in the laundry room about airplanes and crashes.  It seems to be pretty good but I get tired when I read so I didn’t get a lot of reading done.  The day went slow and I got off right at 7PM and made it home before the sun went down.  Had a lot of time to spare.  I forgot, I got the BBQ grill out and grilled some chicken on it and Linda found a recipe for sweet onions grilled.  They turned out pretty good!  A little Ranch Dressing and Worcestershire Sauce, didn’t have any of the latter so I used Soy Sauce.  They tasted pretty good, Linda doctored it up a little with some hot stuff, could have done without the hot stuff but they were still good.

Had a beautiful sunset tonight…

P1010869

I also found some pretty flowers or weeds not sure which they are but I think they look nice…

P1010865

They are petite and have a pinkish tint to them.  They are in a row at an empty lot so maybe they are flowers.

Well, taking it easy tonight, play a little on the computer and then to bed….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment