Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Monday May 6th 2013

After starting this I wonder if I put the wrong month on here, guess I will have to check that out.

Went into work today and mowed Russell Street, I think it needed it.  It didn’t look to bad but it was really thick and it would have been bad to leave it for another week.

Oh, got a nice picture of the sunrise this morning…

P1010835

It was beautiful this morning.  The sunrise wasn’t as pretty as the picture but the sky was blue and it really looks like a beautiful day.

I dumped the trash and then went to mow Russell street. and it took about three hours and when I got back I sprayed a bottle of Roundup then went on home.  There wasn’t  a lot going on, we talked with Daniel and Rachel the rest of the afternoon and most of the night.  Had a great time.

Linda fixed taco’s for supper and they were really good.  I tried something a little later on that I had never tried before.  We have a mix called one, two, three and I decided that since we had so much cake left I would try to do a bowl full.  Well, I didn’t think it out right so I ended up with two pretty big bowls of cake.  I really didn’t know if it would be good or not but it actually turned out quite well.  We had some Cool Whip to put on it and it was actually very good.  I am going to see if I can get a picture of the second bowl and put it in here…

P1010837

It doesn’t look like much but it really tastes good.  I finished off the cake mix and will mix another on sometime with may a carrot cake mix.  Should be good.

Well, guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment