Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend May 6-7 2013

Well, it’s the weekend and it is cloudy and looks like rain, again!

It didn’t rain but it is cool and windy.  Hopefully I will be able to mow the lawn this afternoon.  It doesn’t look real bad but bad enough.

I think it is a twice a week thing with all the rain we have had and it is cool so the weeds, and grass, is growing.

Later this afternoon I did get the mower out and mow the lawn, looks a lot better and I figured as long as I had the mower out I would was and polish it.  Looks pretty good now, got the dust off of it….

P1010828

I enjoyed mowing the lawn and like it looking a lot better, the lawn, well, the tractor also.

I fixed me some broccoli and soup for my lunch…

P1010831

I can’t believe I  ate the whole thing!!!  It was pretty good, haven’t had Ramen Soup for a long time.

Church on Sunday, Linda put on a turkey this morning and I have been hungry for turkey.  I didn’t get a picture of her fixing the turkey, sure wish I had though.  It sure smells good.

Daniel and Rachel and Amanda made it is this afternoon, I even took a picture…

P1010833

They ate supper when I went to church and I ate when I got back home.

We had a good night talking about all the stuff that had gone on since we had see each other.

Well, guess it is time to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment