Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friday May 17th 2013

Well, I am glad that I mowed yesterday, it is raining today, not hard, but hard enough that it would be to wet to mow.

We decided to go into town and do a few things, Sparky came with us even went out in the rain which he really doesn’t like.

The rain was really coming down on the way into town and it lasted for about an hour I think.  We must have gotten about an inch of rain.  Farmers aren’t real happy I don’t imagine.  This puts the stops on planting for a few days.

We took it easy this afternoon and it seems like it may have quit raining at least for awhile.  The sun tries to shine every once in awhile so I think it is about done for today.

Linda fixed a salad for supper and we finished off the beans….

P1010853

I also fried some mushrooms that were getting a little old, they weren’t as black as in the picture thoughSmile…  Had a pretty good supper.

Tonight seemed to be our night for being hungry.  I fixed a cantaloupe that we had in the fridge and it really didn’t taste good.  I ate some and Linda ate some and I think I will throw the rest away.  Have to eat something else to get the taste out of my mouth.  I fixed a waffle with some ice cream and that helped and then I had some almonds and then some raisins.

 

Guess all that food made me tired I have been napping in the chair off and on all night and that probably won’t be good for a good nights sleep!  Oh well, that is OK, I may have to take a nap tomorrow tooSmile..

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment