Friday, May 3, 2013

Thursday May 2nd 2013

Well, it is supposed to rain today but there isn’t a cloud in the sky!!  I know that it will probably change quickly.  I finished the mowing at the park yesterday so I won’t be going in today.

We don’t have anything planned for today so we will probably just stay home and not do to much. 

I am about out of time on my air card so I will try to get it used up and order another one.  I have to go through Wal Mart to get the good one and it is supposed to be delivered by email which I’m not real excited about. Our Wal Mart here doesn’t have the t-mobile stuff so I either have to go to Cape or order it on line.  Faster on line I think, wrong, I ordered it and seems like everything is OK  but I haven’t gotten the email.  Not sure why, my time is almost up and the data is gone so I probably won’t even be able to post this today, actually it is Friday, I’m a day lateSmile

I went to the dentist at 11:50AM and got my teeth checked.  Cost another $80+ for the checkup.  He found a cavity and my teeth need cleaning.  That will be another $200.  Think I will wait until this Fall and go to Mexico.  May save me a few dollars and I have heard good reports about the dentists over there.

We planned on going to see Don and Cheryl tomorrow but after hearing the weather reports we decided that we should wait a couple of days or a week or something like that.

Linda made a nice salad for supper.  We topped it with some tuna fish and it was very good…

P1010825

The salads are really good and filling.  Still have the cravings for the good stuff though.  I suggested that tomorrow we splurge and get a pizza or something.  I think we will probably go out to eat tomorrow if the weather isn’t real bad.

Not a lot going on tonight, just a little TV and a little computer stuff so I guess I will say  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment