Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekend May 11th & 12th 2013

Daniel and Rachel and Amanda left yesterday morning.  We had a good visit.  Linda fixed bacon, eggs and gravy and I fixed some biscuits.  Pretty decent breakfast.

They got on the road about 10AM I think.  It is going to be quiet around here now.

We don’t have anything planned but thought that this afternoon we would go into town and get Linda a pair of jeans.  Got her a couple of games for her computer.  We wanted to try Little Caesar Pizza.  We stopped to see what was on at the theater and nothing that was telling us to go to the movies tonight. 

We got the pizza and went on home.  It sure smells good!  Tastes good too!  We haven’t had pizza for a long time and I over indulged…. Oh well, start on the diet again in a couple of days.

Sunday.  Going to church at Morehouse.  It is strange how churches work. Our song leader, John was asked to leave I think.  Not sure about what happened but he is an ordained minister and knows music and is very good at what he does.  He resigned a couple of weeks ago.  The church isn’t really doing very well, in fact the attendance is really down and not sure if it is going to pick up.  Fact is there seem to be a lot of people leaving.  Time will tell.

Church and Sunday School were good.  They cancelled church tonight and I was going to go to North Acres but I guess they cancelled church tonight also.  I ended up back at Fellowship Baptist Church.  He had a good sermon and it went right along with our Wednesday Night Study on the “Seed Principal” and Joe’s sermon was on “Sowing”  very interesting.

I can’t remember if I did a blog on Friday or not but thought I would put a picture in of Daniel, Rachel and Amanda…

P1010849

Looks like it was a nice day to travel.  We haven’t heard from them yet so not sure what all happened.  They said it would take around five days to get there at three hundred plus miles per day.

Well, not much else to write about.  I can’t find the cord to charge my camera so I will either have to buy another camera or figure out how to hook it up so I can charge the battery.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment