Friday, May 10, 2013

Wednesday May 8th 2013

Alright it is Wednesday and what did I do today???  I mowed the RV Park today.   It was a great day to mow, still a little warm but got the whole thing done with no problems. Well, I did have a little problem, I caught a camper’s coax cable and broke it so when I finished I repaired it.  Took a little while but at least he will have TV to watch.

I went to church tonight and Coyita had her class, “The Seed Principle”  which was very good.  I think I will need to study more.  Next week we are going to do two lessons for some reason.

Daniel and Rachel were going to leave tomorrow but sounds like there could be some storms brewing out West a ways.  They decided to stay another night.

Linda thought about making chicken fajitas but we still had other stuff that need to be used up.  We are going to have a lot of left overs.

We just sat around tonight talking and watched a little TV  I sat outside for awhile, it was just perfect for sitting outside,well, maybe a little windy but still  nice.  We all ended up sitting out here for about an hour or more. 

Not much more to tell about today so I guess it is time for the Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment