Monday, May 20, 2013

Sat and Sunday May 18th & 19th 2013

Well, on Saturday I mowed the lawn.  It was getting pretty long and I thought that I had better do it especially if I am going to work on Monday. I wouldn’t have much time to do it if not today.

We went into town and looked around Wal Mart.  Something to do to take up some time.

We bought a pizza at Aldi’s and had it tonight.  It only cost $4 but we decided we would get another one of these.  It was actually great and just right for the two of us.

Tonight we relaxed and I had to take a picture of Sparky, he was really relaxed…

P1010858

He sure is a weird dog!

On Sunday we went to school and church in Morehouse.  We had a good time and the sermons was good and lots of action in Sunday School.  Hopefully there will be a lot of participation in the class I will have starting June 2nd.  The study is called “Survival Kit” and it is for young or new Christians or Christians that want to get a refresher.  I’m looking forward to it.

I got to take a nap this afternoon, not a long one but it was enough.

Church tonight was good also.  I have five signed up for the class so far. Hopefully there will be a few more. If not we will make it through fine and dandy!

Got a picture of some of our flowers, not really sure they are flowers I think they may be weeds but they are pretty and they come up every year!

P1010857

The flowers open every morning and close early in the afternoon.  They bloom all summer so I will keep them!

Linda fixed some chili and I fried some cabbage.  Something didn’t taste quite right and Linda added some cayenne pepper to it and made it pretty spicy.  I also used a new frying pan we bought.  It is a ceramic one and I think it will work pretty good. They are better than the Teflon pans.  I think they will last a lot longer but they cost more.

Well, guess that is about all for this weekend, kind of dull but that is OK, we rested.

Night Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment