Friday, May 24, 2013

Thursday May 23rd 2013

Looks like a beautiful day, it is kind of cool this morning with a nice breeze and hardly any clouds.  I think I will enjoy the day.

I went into work and I knew I was going to clean out a mobile home.  I just didn’t really know how bad it was.  They left a lot of stuff there, nothing of much value, and it was not a pretty sight!

I took most of the morning bagging up trash and hauling it to the dumpster with the golf cart.  I made two trips with big loads.  There  were three TVs and a bunch of furniture, most of which I couldn’t take on the golf cart so this afternoon I had Grant bring the truck over and we made two pretty good loads which really filled up the dumpsters.

I finished around 3:30 and then I sprayed a couple of bottles of Roundup where I see the weeds are starting to take over again.

I went on home at five, I was pretty well tired.

Today would have been a good day to mow the lawn but I think I will wait until tomorrow to do it.  I think tomorrow is supposed to be a good day.

The Jodi Arias trial is over (for now) they couldn’t come to a unanimous decision so they will have another trial in July, not looking forward to that.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment