Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tuesday May 28th 2013

Looks  like it is going to be a nice warm day. I will be going into work and probably will mow the mobile home park. It isn’t to bad doing that and the fresh air is nice.

I dumped the trash first then started mowing.  Mowing went pretty good, I stopped at noon for lunch and then back to work.  I lost a small wheel off the deck,  The nut just came loose off the mower deck so I stopped back at the shop to put it back on and when I tried to start it again, there was nothing!  I tried all I could figure out but with no luck.  I got Mark out to look at it and he couldn’t figure it out.  He called Jerry and he stopped by to take a look.  He took the starter off and took it with him.

P1010881

Well, my computer isn’t doing what I want it to do and I can’t figure out what is wrong.  I like to make the pictures larger but for some reason I can’t do it. Oh well, this is a picture of me on the “good” Kubota and I have to say it does  do a really good job mowing.

I got off work around 5PM and headed home.  I was pretty tired because it was pretty warm today and riding on that mower for six hours or so it not real comfortable.  I was ready to go home.

Not much going on tonight so I guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment