Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friday May 24th 2013

Back to work today and it is a beautiful day, a little cool but sunny and I think it will probably warm up nicely.

I mowed Russell Street this morning.  It is really growing fast. It didn’t look very good, before I mowed.  I also sprayed a bottle of Roundup and did some branch cutting.  There are bushes there that are really hard to mow around so I took the lopping shears or pruning shears along and got a bunch of them down.  I could spend a couple of weeks over there taking out trees and bushes that serve no purpose, except the Mulberry Tree, and that is bird food.  They love the Mulberries.  The sure make a mess though.

I got back over the the RV Park around 2PM.  I sprayed a couple of bottles of Roundup there and blew off the driveway.  That was about all for today.

Remember the hot dogs?  Well, I really liked them and I ate to many and I actually gained a couple of pounds!  Back on the veggies again!

I didn’t do much tonight, I was pretty tired.  I played a couple of games on the computer and at 10PM decided it was time for bed. I’m tired so it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment