Friday, May 10, 2013

Monday May 6th 2013

OK, I’ve been letting my blog go for awhile again.  Now I will try to remember what we did on Monday. I am at work right now and I see that I worked on Monday and mowed Russell Street.  I was surprised that it really needed it again!

Daniel, Rachel and Amanda got here yesterday afternoon.  I haven’t been able to spend a lot of time at home but I quit this afternoon at 1:30 and had to stop and get a couple of things on the way home.

Everyone seemed fine at home.  We got to do a lot of talking and had a good time talking about working at Compton Ridge.  Not a good job but a lot of good memories.

I think Linda fixed tacos tonight for supper.  Whenever it was, they were good.  We also had fruit salad.

Got a picture of Amanda in a tree.  She seems to like this tree….

P1010843

Well, I guess you can’t see her faceSmile

P1010846

This picture was a little better.  Amanda likes to draw and write poetry.  I haven’t read any of her poetry but she did draw a picture of this tree and it looked just like this tree!

Not much more to say, we talked most of the evening then went to bed.. Guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment