Friday, May 17, 2013

Wednesday May 15th 2013

Looks like another gorgeous day in the neighborhood!  Going to be sunny and warm today!  Love it!

Going into work today and will probably be mowing Russell Street.  I was wrong, Mark need his truck this afternoon and I never finish before noon so I mowed the mobile home park today.

Work went quite well, I had plenty to do until 5:30PM then headed home.  I was pretty tired, takes a lot out of you riding a mower for six or seven hours.  Doesn’t sound bad but my back sure starts hurting after awhile.  It is nothing like the small mower though.

Linda fixed tacos tonight, they were good.  We are still on our diet and this is a little off the diet but not bad, we have really cut down on the amount we eat.  I had two tacos and called it quits.

Kind of a quiet night and other than just a little TV, well, not much going on so guess I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment