Friday, May 10, 2013

Tuesday May 7th 2013

Work again today!  I am going to mow the mobile home park, probably take me all day to do this.  I try to get as much done as possible and that way I may be able to get out a little earlier tomorrow.

This morning was another pretty morning.  Had some ground fog and a pretty sunrise.  Try to get a good picture in here…

P1010840

I thought it looked nice!

Got off work at 5PM today.  My back was hurting but I still had a good day.  I have been wearing a long sleeve shirt to keep the sun off me but it is pretty warm!

Linda fixed spaghetti tonight, I brought a loaf of French Bread home and this was Amanda’s favorite along with pizza, save that for tomorrow!  We had waffles with ice cream for desert.  It was very good.

We had another night of talking about old times.  They say that Amanda has really done good in school and has come out of her shell and is a very likeable person.  She is very courteous and I think that Daniel and Rachel are doing a very good job of raising her.  Hope their trip to Montana is a good one and they really like the place they are going.

Well, another day gone and it is time for bed….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment