Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wednesday May 29th 2013

Linda suggested that I stop at Delta Growers to check on lawn mower blades for our mower.  I have been checking online and found some, some cheap, some very expensive.  Delta Growers had some the eleven dollars apiece so I bought three of them.  I also took the old ones in and I’m going to sharpen them during lunch hour.

Grant and I went over to Russell Street to tear down some steps and tear down a couple of sheds and pick up the trash that has been there for years.

The steps went fine the shed was a different story.  We got it down but we took two loads of trash to the dumpster and we still have a couple more loads left to get rid of.  Got a picture of Grant working…

P1010883

Still can’t get my pictures to enlarge on this thing.  Anyway this is the first shed we tore down after the people got their stuff out.  We probably will go back Friday to finish cleaning up the mess.  Mark went with us after lunch to check it out and gives us some more things to do over there.  It needs a lot of work.

On the way home I stopped at Wal Mart and picked up a filter and oil for the camper.  Needs to have the oil changed.

I was really tired when I got home but decided to finish the things I needed to do before I forget or just don’t do it.  I changed the blades on the mower and will probably throw the old ones away but will keep them for awhile.  I also changed the oil and filter on the camper.  Not a favorite job for sure. It needed to be done though and rather than try to find a place that would do it I decided it would be easier and cheaper to do it myself.  Want to have the camper ready, we are planning on going up to Gerald MO to see Don and Cheryl. 

Tonight I really had a hard time staying awake, but then there wasn’t much on TV to keep my excited enough to stay awake.  Finally woke up around eleven and decided it was time to go to bed.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment