Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thursday May 30th 2013

I’m taking the day off today, we can’t haul trash and Grant is using the mower.  I think we will go to Poplar Bluff today to the VA and I think I will apply!

Sure seems like a long drive to Poplar Bluff.  Takes about forty five minutes I guess but it sure if boring.  The lady at the desk, Diana, was very nice and actually very helpful.  We were in and out of there in probably fifteen minutes.  No waiting.  It will be different filling out the forms that she gave me.  They aren’t hard to fill out but finding what I need to put on them is another story.  My filing system isn’t the greatest.

We stopped at Dexter on the way home and ate at Fiddler’s, a pretty good place to eat but today I wasn’t really satisfied.  Nothing tasted particularly good except for the strawberry shortcake and I went back for seconds!  I really like their strawberry shortcake.

I decided to mow the lawn when we got home.  I probably won’t feel like it tomorrow or Saturday.  I have the new blades on the mower and it did a pretty good job.

We pretty much stayed at home and didn’t do anything else.  Quiet evening.  Night Y’all…  Got a picture of our first Holly Hock!!!!!

P1010885

For some reason I can make the pictures bigger again, not sure about this computer……

No comments:

Post a Comment