Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Saturday and Sunday June 1-2 2013

Haven’t kept up again!  I haven’t even been on the computer for a few days so now here I go again trying to remember what we did a thousand years ago!  Well, maybe not a thousand years but sure seems like it when I try to remember what we did way back then!

I had to ask Linda what we did Saturday.  I forgot that I went to work and spent the afternoon in the office.  I had the computer with me so I must have posted the last couple of days todaySmile…..

Work went pretty good, didn’t keep real busy and it was raining, at least until about 3PM then it started clearing off.  Turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon, a little cool but not bad.

Sunday was my first class in Sunday School.  First Linda and I made some cinnamon rolls last night, at least the dough, and baked them this morning. 

I was really nervous this morning and Linda got up early and about 8:15AM and I figured it was time to go and Linda said it was to early but I don’t listen very good and when we got there, there wasn’t any cars there and I looked at my watch again and figured out, for myself, that we were over an hour early, I don’t catch on to fast sometimes.

I think the Sunday School class didn’t go very well, I was hoping for input from everyone and that didn’t happen.  It really didn’t go all that bad I guess and hopefully someone got something out of it.

Sunday night was good.  Linda and I both liked the sermon.  Randy did a good job.

Well, not a lot to talk about for today.  I was tired and kind of deflated so guess that I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment